(This picture is the library of C. H. Spurgeon-The Prince of Preachers. Mr. Spurgeon collected twel

(This picture is the library of C. H. Spurgeon-The Prince of Preachers. Mr. Spurgeon collected twel
(This picture is the library of C. H. Spurgeon-The Prince of Preachers. Mr. Spurgeon collected twelve thousands of books. May we also pursue after the spiritual, heavenly and eternal things with our whole heart by God's grace!)

Saturday, April 8, 2023

2. Hymn: I Need Thee Every Hour

Hymn: I Need Thee Every Hour
Author: Annie S. Hawks (1835-1918)

1. I need Thee ev’ry hour,
    Most gracious Lord;
    No tender voice like Thine
    Can peace afford.

Refrain:
I need Thee, O I need Thee;
Ev’ry hour I need Thee!
O bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.

2. I need Thee ev’ry hour,
    Stay Thou nearby;
    Temptations lose their pow’r
    When Thou art nigh.

3. I need Thee ev’ry hour,
    In joy or pain;
    Come quickly and abide,
    Or life is vain.

4. I need Thee ev’ry hour,
    Teach me Thy will;
    Thy promises so rich
    In me fulfill.

5. I need Thee ev’ry hour,
    Most Holy One;
    O make me Thine indeed,
    Thou blessed Son.



No comments:

Post a Comment