(This picture is the library of C. H. Spurgeon-The Prince of Preachers. Mr. Spurgeon collected twel

(This picture is the library of C. H. Spurgeon-The Prince of Preachers. Mr. Spurgeon collected twel
(This picture is the library of C. H. Spurgeon-The Prince of Preachers. Mr. Spurgeon collected twelve thousands of books. May we also pursue after the spiritual, heavenly and eternal things with our whole heart by God's grace!)

Monday, June 17, 2024

7. Modern Worship Song: At the place where You call

Modern Worship Song: At the place where You call

God of love and kindness
Your presence in me
You cover me with peace
In your loving embrace
I want none but You

Light of truth and love
Shining in me
You cover me with peace
In your loving embrace
Your love is all that I see

At the place where You call
I worship You Lord
Wherever I am
I give You my praise
At the place where You call
I worship You Lord
Wherever I am
Oh Lord, I worship You

Everywhere I go I praise you
Everything I do I lift up
My life to you I worship you

No comments:

Post a Comment