Hymn: Jesus Keep Me Near the Cross
Author: Fanny J. Crosby (1820-1915)
1. Jesus keep me near the cross;
There a precious fountain,
Free to all, a healing stream,
Flows from Calvary’s mountain.
There a precious fountain,
Free to all, a healing stream,
Flows from Calvary’s mountain.
Refrein:
In the cross, in the cross,
Be my glory ever,
Till my raptured soul shall find
Rest beyond the river.
2. Near the cross, a trembling soul,
Love and mercy found me;
There the bright and morning star
Sheds its beams around me.
Love and mercy found me;
There the bright and morning star
Sheds its beams around me.
3. Near the cross! O Lamb of God,
Bring its scenes before me;
Help me walk from day to day
With its shadow o’er me.
Bring its scenes before me;
Help me walk from day to day
With its shadow o’er me.
4. Near the cross I’ll watch and wait,
Hoping, trusting ever,
Till I reach the golden strand
Just beyond the river.
Hoping, trusting ever,
Till I reach the golden strand
Just beyond the river.
No comments:
Post a Comment