(This picture is the library of C. H. Spurgeon-The Prince of Preachers. Mr. Spurgeon collected twel

(This picture is the library of C. H. Spurgeon-The Prince of Preachers. Mr. Spurgeon collected twel
(This picture is the library of C. H. Spurgeon-The Prince of Preachers. Mr. Spurgeon collected twelve thousands of books. May we also pursue after the spiritual, heavenly and eternal things with our whole heart by God's grace!)

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

7. Hymn: All That Thrills My Soul

Hymn: All That Thrills My Soul
Author: Thoro Harris (1874-1955)

1. Who can cheer the heart like Jesus,
    By His presence all divine?
    True and tender, pure and precious,
    Oh, how blest to call Him mine!

Refrain:
All that thrills my soul is Jesus;
He is more than life to me;
And the fairest of ten thousand
In my blessed Lord I see.

2. Ev‵ry need His hand supplying,
    Ev‵ry good in Him I see;
    On His strength divine relying,
    He is all in all to me.

3. By the crystal, flowing river
    With the ransomed I will sing,
    And forever and forever
    Praise and glorify the King.



No comments:

Post a Comment